Voices for World Peace
3rd May 2016 at Fyrstikkalle F21 School in Oslo, Norway
Voices for World Peace is a platform that brings together a diverse group of global leaders and youth to work in solidarity to eradicate issues such as extremism, terrorism, and inequality by sharing ideas and creating strategies to bring peace and unity to areas of conflict around the world.
Opening speeches by:
- Olemic Thommassen, President of Norwegian Parliament
- Ziauddin Yousufzi, Father to Nobel Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai
- Kjell Magne Bondevik, Former Prime Minister of Norway
- Mr. Jonas Gahr Store, Former Foreign Minister of Norway and leader of Arbeiderparti
Mr. Torbjørn Roe Isaksen, Education Minister of NorwayMs. Afshan Rafiq, The first Member of the Norwegian Parliament with a minority background
Music performances by:
- Falak Shabir (Bollywood/ Pakistani Pop Star)
- Ellen Aabol
- Emma Noor
If you are interested in our Foundation Dialogue for Peace, or would like to give us Support, please contact us.
You can send your email to Aamir Sheikh:
OR CALL US +4793487707